Friday, March 28, 2014

UPDATE: 28 MAR 2014

Instead of meeting as a class next week, I will conference with each one of you individually for 30 minutes regarding your final research topics and essays. These conferences are not optional.

Conferences will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It would be most expedient to schedule an appointment with me through the Writing Resource Center's website during my tutoring hours, which I hold from 10am - 12:30pm. If you are not available during these time-slots, I can also meet with you on Tuesday from 3pm-5:30pm, or Thursday from 2pm-5:30pm.

If the only time you can meet you can meet is during our class period, please let me know and we can make arrangements.

If you schedule an appointment through the WRC's website, please send me an email informing me of this fact; otherwise, send me an email with three possible time-slots in the next 24 hours.

During the conference, please bring your Research Proposal that I commented on and additional research or sources you've found. Please, come prepared to talk about your topic at length. I will expect you to lead these discussions, as well as have a series of questions, comments, and concerns that you would like to address.

Below is the revised schedule with due dates:

REVISED SCHEDULE FOR USSYE 289: POETS OF OHIO
Tuesday, 01 April:Individual Conferences
Thursday, 03 April:Individual Conferences
Tuesday, 08 April:Szporluk Discussion and Response Essay
Thursday, 10 April:Szporluk Reading
Tuesday, 15 April:Annotated Bibliography (with Proposal) due
Tuesday, 22 April:Course Wrap-up and Evaluations
Thursday, 08 May:Final Research Essay due @ 8am

1 comment:

  1. Doctoral students often need dissertation help to write an exemplary dissertation. Seeking dissertation help is an accepted norm, since their entire career relies heavily on the quality of their Ph.D. See more annotated bibliography generator apa

    ReplyDelete